Calder Church
circa 1927

The first church was a small log structure built in 1904, 6 miles northwest of Calder. The photo is the second church of the parish, built in 1911 on the same site. It was eventually demolished after a third parish church was built in Calder in 1966.

prev

7 of 8

next

Photographs Iris (Huziak) Kuzina    Site Index